How it works
When you buy an Acts of Kindness gift, your donation helps Share restore life, joy and hope to people living in crisis.
The person you’re buying the gift for will receive a memorable card explaining how the gift you’ve made on their behalf is helping empower people living in poverty. Your tax deductible donation will help fund the project described in your card, as well as other life-changing projects run by UnitingCare in Victoria and Tasmania.
Each Act of Kindness is representative of the program your gift will support in the local communities of Victoria and Tasmania. These include shelter for homeless people, support for mothers and children fleeing domestic abuse, help for families facing financial crisis, support for neglected and disengaged young people, assistance for people seeking asylum from war and persecution. The amount we receive for the item you choose will be allocated towards our work in the category related to the representative item. Every gift you give to Share goes towards helping restore life, joy and hope to people facing crisis and disadvantage.
Steps to Buy Online
- Select your gift or gifts
- Next chose your personalised eCard, or request a paper card to send
- Add your gift cards to the easy-to-use payment basket
- Pay securely by credit card online
- Share will send you an Acts of Kindness gift card that you can give to your family/friends as a symbol of the gift you have given on their behalf. (If you have chosen an eCard, it will be delivered straight to the recipient!)
Prefer to Chat?
If you prefer not to buy online, please call our helpful team on (free call) 1800 668 426 to arrange your gift order and payment over the phone. Then Share will do the rest.